Top 10 DO's and DON'Ts in SEO 2020 [Experts View]
11/26/2019 9:30 AM
Top 10 DO's and DON'Ts in SEO [Experts View]
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is used to getting any website at the top ranking of the search engine. So to get and maintain the ranking of any website on the search engine we will discuss the Top 10 DO's and DON'Ts in SEO.
Top DO's in SEO for 2020
- Identify The Target Audience: If you want to get your websites on the top of the Google search engine, then the first thing you need to do is to grab your audience's interest. The more you make your content attractive, the more your audience will read it and the more your website rank higher in the Google search engine.
- Write High-quality Contents Frequently: It is not enough to write high-quality content once and getting expect your website at top of the Google ranking. You need to write high-quality content consistently to get your web at a higher ranking in the Google search engine.
- Keep an Eye on SEO Tools: This is the key step to write good SEO content. Free pro SEO tools website provides you free SEO tools. You need to use the right SEO words which you can find on free pro SEO tools, along with this you also need to maintain the frequency of SEO words.
- Keep it Unique: Any SEO writer knows that it is important to make your content unique otherwise you will no longer be at Google search engine. For that purpose, you need to check plagiarism. Free pro SEO tools website provides you free plagiarism check.
- Make it Useful: You need to make your content useful for your readers. You need to identify their needs and avail of all those options which users may look for. That is also an important part to get your website at the top of the Google search engine.
Top DON'Ts in SEO for 2020
- Avoid Using Tricks: Most smart people often use tricks to get their website at a higher rank in the Google search engine. It may work for once or maybe a couple of times but their algorithms are smart enough to detect your tricks.
- Avoid Using Unnatural Links: It is not good to mention links that only sell and trade. This is a lengthy process. They are the unnatural links that may result in losing interest in your clients.
- Avoid Trusting Your Keywords: In your vision, there might be some keywords that you think might be more useful to your goal, but rather than to trust your guts; you need to find the smart keywords which you can find from Free pro SEO tools website.
- Avoid to Overuse Keywords: Frequent use of keywords that seem unnatural will destroy the reputation of your content.
- Avoiding using Writing before identifying your market demand: If you will not able to identify the needs of your ideal readers then the audience might lose interest by reading your content.